


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
Thought of the day :: ive booked my flight back to BRISSY already!!!!!
suddenly the thought of going back to brissy hit me real hard.. i jus called the travel agent.. booked my flight... 16 Feb.. abit early huh...? considering that most of my frens are going back after the 20th.. i wanna fly back early.... don't I?? i began to question myself... SAD again.... its that time of the period again... the time of the year again... i wanna go... but yet dowanna go there.... its so hard.... so difficult.... that drive... its a killer... everytime i stand there and look... im filled with sadness... i know itz over... i know its done.. i know its not my fault.. i know it shouldnt be affecting me tt badly... its been several years... i broke down real bad once.... Erin jus had to walked pass me (thank God for her).. i poured everything out.... and she then told me that ... he knowz... he's up there looking down and he knows how ur heart feels... and its the thought tt counts... and tt i dun hv to bare that burden.... i dun hv to feel bad... i dun hv to cry... but i cant help it... URGH.. i hate myself for it... i hate it... i hate to feel like this.... God.. help... i dowan this to be an obstacle... its pulling me back... stopping me from going forward... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Into Your hands I commit again With all I am For You Lord You hold my world In the palm of Your hand And I am Yours Forever Jesus, I believe in You Jesus, I belong to You You are the reason that I live The reason that I sing With all I am I'll walk with You Wherever You go Through tears and joy I'll trust in You And I will Live In all of Your ways Your promises Forever I will worship, I will worship You ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I like this song alot... everytime we sang in BCC... it nv did once not touch my heart.... its a song... but like a prayer to me... that i wanna go His way... lead by Him... belonging to Him... trust in Him... coz He is the reason that I'm living... in Him.. i found my peace.... and in Him.. ive learn how to love... and i wanna sing to Him forever and ever.... [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 3:32 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
|