


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
Sashi here…once again… Well, it’s a couple of days late.. but.. what the heck!?.. Last Friday was the last day of my poly life.. FINALLY.. attachment ended then.. but gonna continue till I head down under for my trip.. upon reflection, lookin back at the time I spent in poly.. everything seems so recent.. so “yesterday”…from e total feeling of “what to expect” on e first day.. to meeting great friends e mischievous things we did….**evil grin**….to the feelings of “why did I sign up for this course!!”to the things tt happened outside of school.. to the last year.. and.. till..today.. “I FINISHED THIS COURSE!!” God has always been good, has never failed to give me e strength to pull through no matter what e circumstance.. whats next?? NS baby!!!.. kinda lookin forward to it.. hopefully don’t get some slacker posting.. do wanna make full use of it.. well, will just leave it in God’s hands and let Him place me where HE wants me to be.. tts e best idea ain’t it?!.. so many more things to think abt other than just NS.. whats after that.. ok.. I know what’s after that.. but its like.. so little time… things I wanna do..things I wanna prepare for..its pretty scary.. well, will just take one step at a time and do my best to live without regrets…
Recently, there has been this thingy on my mind.. got to do with someone ive been thru alot with. two of my bros.. he knows who he is..i’ll leave it to e rest to guess.. what’s been bothering me.. is how they seemed to have drifted..from God.. (to the OTHER one.. bro.. I didn’t forget u ah!! J ) its just that how we’ve been so close for like 6-7yrs now.. my biggest desire is tt above all else, these guys wont drift from E Truth.. but sadly.. seems to be tt way.. well.. most I can do is to pray for em.. and guys.. IF u read this.. u guys oughta know, prayin for u guys.. and what we have.. no matter what we’ve gone thru, im glad we got it..(baby.. I love u too!!) wahahaha… hmm.. not helping eh!?.. Well.. its just over 3weeks before I see YOU again.. cant wait.. im SOOO lookin forward to it!! So much things I would LOVE to do.. but.. like so little time.. celebrating ur bday with u is one of em.. L .. ah well.. will make e most of what I’ve got.. am blessed to have this opportunity to go see u to begin with.. so.. 21 days till I see my baby again…tt familiar smile..have everything tt im familiar with from u... and of course, have u at e place im familiar with… right beside me… WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! –sillyboy- [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 10:20 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
|