


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
10 REASONZ!!! .... i realised why i love u so much.... 1 and a half. MY smile BRIGHTENS up his day too!!! 5. he cant be angui with me for long…. Heck… he cant get angui with me no matter wat I do, PERIOD!!! 6. he made his bros go collect Maccas chilli sauce for me even when they are just ordering a soft serve!!! Hehehe!! 7. how, he would jus call to say a prayer for me (for exams, assignments, dance performances and studying) even though I know he would love to tok to me more than jus to say the prayer 8. he NEVER fails to send me a good morning sms!!! Ever since the day I came back here this year!! which is 19th feb!! 9. he cant keep things from me!! And I can tell his every move!!! Hahahahaa his surprises always end up not much of a surprise one!! Hahahaha so cute la…!! 10. he gave me the time out that I asked for although I know its super uber hard on him… SO SWEET RITE!!! [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 12:21 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|