*_aBoUt.sIlLy_gIrL]

*_aMy]]
*_7tH jUn3 1983]]
*_ChRi$ti@NiTy]]
*_littlefootsmile@hotmail.com]]
*_allblockedup@hotmail.]]
*_mSn Fr3Ak!!!]]
*_mY SiL|y-cAr!!!!!]]
*_mY mItSuBiShI fTo!!!!!]]
*_i lOv3 dR|v|nG mAnU@L cArZ!!!!]]
*_i h@vE gOttEn mY yElL0w dR3@m CAR!!]]
*_LiVeRpOoL!!! ~~U'll nV w@lK aLoN3~~]]
*_pAuL fRaNk, tSuBi, bIlLaBoNg, sAss & bIdE, oNe tEAsPooN, mOoKz, m OnE ||, rOxY, dIesel, bIkInI3zZ!!]]
*_lIk3z t0... d@zE, cR@zE, g0iNg InS@nE, d@yDrEaM!!!]]
*_aLw@yZ... aW@y iN pLuTo, tH0uGhtfUl, c0nFuSeD]]

*_l0v3z.list]
*_sUn TanNiN, dR|vInG, b|@sTiNg mY mUs|c, dAnC|nG, sInGiNg, sHoPp|nG]]

*_h@t3z.list]
still tinking

*_wish.list]
*_sAsHi tO cOmE vIsIt aGaIN]]
*_tO gRaDuAte wItH mY dEgReE]]
*_oNe moRe pAir oF vAn sHoeZ]]
*_pAiR oF iNdIaNisH sAndAlZ frm SPORTZGIRL!!]]
*_a nEw pAiR oF sUnNiEz]]
*_a CrE@tIvE aRtZ mInIsTrY!!]]
*_mOr3 eNeRgY t0 kEEp uP wItH tHoS3 kIdZ]]
*_m0r3 dAnC3 t3ChNiCz!!]]
*_a n3wLY dEsIgNeD r00m]]
*_b3 a b3tt3R fReN]]
*_]]

*_aBoUt.sIlLy_bOy]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*_dAvId SaShI]]
*_6tH jUn3 1983]]
*_ChRi$ti@NiTy]]
*_sashij83@yahoo.com]]
*_c@r Fr3Ak!!!]]
*_LiVeRpoOl]]
*_NZ All BlAcKs!!]]
*_nOw pRoteCtinG tHe nAtIon!]]
*_lOvEs sPortS & a Gd wOrKoUt!]]
*_ChiLliNg aT thE bEaCh]]
*_sTaR gAzInG]]

*_l0v3z.list]
*_mY sILLyGiRl, mUsiC, dRuMminG, dRivInG, rUgbY, StRipEy sHirRtS, and? CARS!!]]

*_h@t3z.list]

*_wish.list]
*_mAkE iT fOr aMy'S grAd]]
*_pUmA liMiteD eD shOes]]
*_eVeRlaSt & sEikO kInEtiC waTcH]]
*_rAy BaN suNnIes]]

*_sPeAk!!.oR sHuDdAp!!]


*_fEr.rEnZ]

__* ~aLeX~ ]]
__* ~aMaNdA~ ]]
__* ~bEnSoN~ ]]
__* ~cJ~ ]]
__* cUtIe~pIe ]]
__* ~cLeMeNt~ ]]
__* ~dAjIe~ ]]
__* ~dEb0rAh~ ]]
__* dErEk~N~mIn ]]
__* ~eStHeR~ ]]
__* ~gWeN~ ]]
__* ~iVaN~ ]]
__* ~kElViN~ ]]
__* ~lInDa~ ]]
__* ~j0aNnE~ ]]
__* ~mIcHeLLe~ ]]
__* ~mIlToN~ ]]
__* ~rAcHeL~ ]]
__* ~rAdI8~ ]]
__* ~rEbEcCa~ ]]
__* ~rEgInA~ ]]
__* ~r0wEnA~ ]]
__* ~sAmAnThA~ ]]
__* ~sHaNn~ ]]
__* ~sHeRmAiNe~ ]]
__* ~sHuFeN~ ]]
__* ~sULiN~ ]]
__* ~vAnIa~ ]]
__* ~wEil0nG~ ]]

*_archives]
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007






















Thursday, March 02, 2006

My 2 cents worth..

FIRST THINGS FIRST!!!

AMY’S FIRST WORSHIP SESSION!!

Yes.. as all of you probably know already, Amy led worship on the 24th of Feb! and yes, u can see how nervous she was in e beginning and how it turned out.. and yea.. im here to attest that YES, she did indeed do well especially with all e nerves that she had to handle and all e other things tt come along with doing something that is so foreign for the first time. Was pretty darn funny too especially during e practice part when she was off.. hahaha.. and after that .. she kept tryin to get e note in her head.. “there.. there… there..” haha.. but well, when it came to e real thing, she hit e note right on like a hammer on a nail head! All in all it turned out good.. as u can see from the reviews.. and yea.. just that e Jump Around was abit too lively for a too-dead-crowd.. slow songs went well too.. that’s my assessment..(hey.. not biased ok!!..)ß(something I will talk abt further in this entry) … slow songs went well too.. and.. this whole thing was kinda funny too.. Raju, one of e youth leaders, gave me e cheeky smile when he saw me backing up for Amy.. I don’t backup in youth at all.. so.. when I finally do.. its for none other than… yeah.. AMY… hehe.. tts why e cheeky smile.. hahaha
Baby!! U did awesome!! The beginning of a lot more worship leading sessions eh?? ;)
proud of u heaps!


Now.. on e army front.. Yes yes.. I know there is practically something on army life whenever I blog.. well, what can I do?!? Army practically IS my life now! Well.. soon I can start my 1year countdown till my life is out of government hands.. full time at least.. may 7th the count starts! MuaAaHhHAhahaHahha.. still got reservist after tt.. but.. what the heck..
Anyways, pretty happening lately.. disappointing stuff.. shocking stuff.. gd stuff..err.. not much.. except tt perhaps govt is gonna give us some extra money!?? Haha..

Disappointing stuff...

Ok..thing is.. supposed to have been corporal by now, like e rest of my course mates.. but now… its being held back.. all because of a stupid mistake I did.. but e issue is.. e mistake was a good 6years ago!!!!!! I mean… come on lah.. give me a BbBBbrRrrEeaAaaAKkKk can??? And now God knows when im gonna get to corporal.. I mean.. yea.. its ONLY corporal.. buT!!! It makes a lot of diff in e workplace! If u have ABSOLUTELY nothing on ur sleeve.. u become the first-in-line for all “sai-kang”.. and that bloody sucks! I mean, I know what happened 6years ago was my fault! No damn argument with that.. but.. HARLOW!! 6 YEARS AGO?!??!??!… okok.. well.. and e even MORE sucky thing is.. I gonna have to live wid e fact that the NEW BATCH of TRAINEES will be corporal even BEFORE ME!! And.. e people im training.. will be e ones giving me “sai-kang”!! WHAT-THE-FRIGGIN-HECK!?!?!?!
DEEEEEPPP BREATHHH

One more disappointing thingy.. my chances of getting back to combat side have officially been dashed.. all because of my pes status.. and though I thought I was already CONFIRMED to re-do BMT this coming April, that apparently cannot go thru coz ive not been cleared as fit.. and.. so.. e next possible bmt recourse would be in june or something.. damn it.. there goes army life hopes.. like what amy said.. cant even make it thru bmt..still want combat.. heh.. so.. guess gotta live with e fact tt combat isn’t my vocation…… =(


Shocking stuff...

Well, one of my friends who was in e same batch as me of trainees is getting married… he’s just a year older than me.. when he called me and said.. “im getting married”.. the voice was as “SIAN” as u can possibly think! No excitement! No sense of it whatsoever.. and when he said tt.. I was like.. “HUH!??” coz.. was pretty darn surprising considering how much he was goin thru with e gf and how much he talked to me abt it while we were on course.. how he felt so controlled and how difficult it was for him.. well, there is really nothing he can do abt it.. just wish him e best.. and he needs all e prayers I can give.. REALLY.. he NEEDS IT..


Finally, about what I said in e first part of this entry.. abt being biased..
Well, this is something amy and myself had discussed.. however I tend to wonder if its true.. what do u peeps think??

Subject: Your comments/opinions regarding the performance of someone close to you (be it your best friend, gf, bf or whoever) are usually biased, in favor of them. Agree or disagree?

I disagree with that... it is a possibility I admit, however, then I question the true quality of e relationship with that person if there is e inability to tell the person outright that they suck when they really do suck.. I mean, im not saying u should be brutal about it, of course, speak the truth, but do it tactfully.. but, ultimately, e issue here is abt honesty and e true fabric of e relationship.. why is it when someone CLOSEST to u says e same thing to u as someone who is CLOSE to u, the comment of e latter is taken in higher regard.. weird don’t u think?? Post your comments if any..


“You are the peace that guards my heart, my strength in time of need..."
Father, I need You.. give me Your peace...


[lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__
*__sIlLyBoY] at 1:20 am

__________[[.....tIl nExT tImE.....]]____________

Comments: Post a Comment