


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
Pictures TIME~~!! MELBourne Leg!! ![]() Our first pic!! nice hostel!! cosy and COLD!! and i was SICK!!! that really suck..... ![]() WHy do I look pregnant.... suck.... ITS COLD!!! and WINDY!!! We were lying on the snow!! reason why I'm covering up so much? I couldnt breathe, out on the mountains. I was down with sore throat and the air is waaaay to dry, thus, each time I take a breath, it drys my throat so bad that it hurts like crap. And forget abt wanting me to describe my experience snowboarding.... I DIDNT... dammit.... okie... a LITTLE TINY WINY bit.... URGH!!! besides that, I had a good time with Sashi =) We stayed back on the second day at Mansfield while the rest went up to snowboard... and we found this.... Samuel Reynolds was ERECTED?? HAHAHA FARniE...![]() Nah... this is the little town... there are onli... two rows of shops on each side of the road... the charcoal chicken sucks... best part of the town is... the campbell soup I bought from IGA. HAHAHA! ![]() We are chilling under the beautiful sky and sunny sun.... not forgetting the cold weather and a dripping nose!! chit chatted and tok abt alot of things.... =) I wanna do that everyday!! I'm refering to the sky, sun and chit chating HEEEE however.... I cant explain why our face are like tt HAHA!! ![]() "Somebody" commented to ME that this bird is a mix breed of a crow and a sea gull.... Note: there was only me and sashi... wonder who's that somebody... GO FIGURE *sudden burst of laughter* anyone can kindly educate "everyone" wad bird is that?? ![]() Surprisingly... there IS a CINEMA in this small town!! but too bad.. it's close... however, there is a sign that say that it's going to reopen soon!! to screen ICE AGE2 or something like that!! YAY for the follks in the town!! It was dark inside... but I managed to take some snap shots of how it looks inside!! ![]() LOOK!!! Candy BAr!!! too bad I cant take any pictures of how the theatre looks like... maybe there's like only ONE theatre and its really small *shurgs* ![]() ![]() QVM!!! QUEEN VICTORIA MARKET!!! these Spanish donuts are GOOOODD!!! they arent like the normal donuts with holes in them... these donuts are like... CHEEroZ?? longish... not hole-ish.... WONDERFUL!!! with icing sugar on them, best eaten hot!! YUM YUM!!! Nxt up!! we went to SMith StrEET!! its like one whole street of factory outletz!!! BUT... the shopping queen here didnt buy anything... BLEAHzzz.... ![]() This is the toilet along the street!! its AUTOMATED!!! that's sashi waiting to go in.... HAHAHA he's urgent!!! ![]() while waiting for the rest to turn up at meeting place and time..... AWWWW.. aint my baby sweet?? hEEEEE =) ![]() That's their shopping directory!! how cool!!! We went to Lygon Street for CHOCOLATEZ CHOCOLATEZ and MORE CHOCOLATEZ!! ![]() Hibernating again... ![]() HOT CHOCOLATE!!! ![]() ICED CHOCOLATE!!!! ![]() CHOCOLATE for TWO!!! which consist of... chocolate ice cream... MMMmm chocolate moosee... double MMMmmmm damn good!! two pieces of biscuits and two pieces of chocolate. plus ur choice of hot chocolate or iced chocolate. CHOCOLATEY!! ![]() This is a feeaking vintage LIMO!!! man i WANNA SIT INSIDE!!!! ![]() CHECK OUT the CAKES!!!!! and this is just the OUTSIDE!!! OMG....!!! [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 3:03 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|