


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
Finally!!! My HECTIC week ended!!! Well.... Not exactly... considering I still have "work" to do tmr.... But tmr's my area of passion, so.. that should be fine... but wait... All the stuff that I did over the week was my areaZ of passion, thus, I could last til now, but God's grace and strength of coz =) BUT!!!! All had to end with me being served with a loud BANG!!! Yap...you dont have to slam my car door... I literally felt that my car door was going to fall off given the strength that it was given.... Oh my.... Neither do I think that my car door deserves such treatment.... The other one that tot so too was my car. Yap...you dont have to slam my car door... Let me brief you thru wat I did for the past week Monday: Tuesday: Yap...you dont have to slam my car door... Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Yap...you dont have to slam my car door... Yesh... just a overview... meaning... my day starts @ 9 and ends @ abt Yap...you dont have to slam my car door... So, that was for the week everybody!!! My supervisor said... "Amy... I think you are that TAD bit ambitious lah... " more for next week!!!! Sure I am... hahaha.... Supposed to prepare for tmr.... But I have no energy... which is bad... rehearsals should start very very soon already... in the sanctuary that is And Yap...you don’t have to slam my car door... you wanted me to stop rite in the middle of no where.... not thinking of how dangerous it can be... just becoz anger got the better of you.... ------------------------------------------- This is not the first time a thought like this came to my mind.... its frustrating becoz there are just no artistic outlet for me to express myself.... at where I wanna be.... yap... my plan is not GOd's plan... but many a times I wanna leave... to places where I can learn from others and work with others with more training and experience.... it feels weird, coz at that place... nobody speak the same as you.... other people hav to hold audition to get people... I have to use a manifying class and ask favours from people.... I feel that I'm standing alone..... so many times I asked God.. are u sure this is wat u wan me to do?? are you sure this is the rite place for me?? I dun see the vision.... shouldnt a church be where you feel you belong?? isnt a church where you feel that u can serve with all ur talents and potiential?? Why do I feel like I wanna be somewhere else?? am I getting tired?? or if God trying to tell me something? it gets frustrating.... there's no such ministry... I have to pioneer it?? How many Christmas-es is it going to take...?? It's puzzling to be seated in class absorbing all the information and thinking in my head... it's even tougher when the one you love most dun think and see the same way you do.... makes you wonder.... how can you belong to a place that he thinks that he belongs to.... 5 years down the road..... "Go set up a liberal church and sing michael jackson's songs for worship" I didnt said that... [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 4:17 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|