


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
AAAHHHH!!!! I HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE!!!
FIRST AND FOREMOST!!! CHRISTMAS!! I had the most wonderful christmas this year!! I couldnt say more of how much I had enjoyed myself this year. Well... I must say it was hard work.... but it was hardwork paid off!!! To think two months ago I was pulling my hair with absolutely NO idea wads going to happen on christmas... from a simple one-dance performance to a mini production... man... loads of people came a LOOONNGGG waaaaay!! I came a looonngg and hard way... I hav learnt so much things and saw so much things just over these 2 months.... I wanna say a SASHI-SIZED THANK YOU to Ps Wilson and Ps. Glen!!! They are the BIG supporters from the back!! without them, I wouldnt be able to do anything!!! really!!! thank you for the open-mindedness to let me let off all my creative ideas!! =) Thanks for all the encouragments and positive feedback!! that smile and how I hear "sis glen" said she enjoyed it alot. all my hardwork paid off!!! of coz... I wasnt doing it for them, but after all, if I have their positive feedback, that means, there will be more opportunities!! Thank GOD!!! I am so proud of you....!! You were there with me in my room til like 1ish in the morning figuring out the dance steps and acting crazy with me. at tht time, I still hav no idea how the dance is going to work oout... how much am I going to copy from the video (AND HOW!!) But you were just there with me, going thru with me over and over again. even during practise, when everyone goes for their 5 mins break, while I was figuring the rest of the dance, you were there to stand beside me and figure the dance with me, giving me suggestions, giving me your opinions, u sacrifized ur break time.... When I asked you to be a teacher, u took the time to learn all the sign language, did it to perfection and taught with patience. u steped up and did the solos and cartwheels with confidence the minute I asked you to... You tried all ur best to sing... bursting your lungs and not wanting to give up (and turn up for practise!!!) even when you have a sore throat. You were the one who constantly made an effort to come EARLIER than the practise time. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! and when Ps. Wilson commented that you have improved alot... I stood there proud... coz THAT was MY sister =) RACHEL: I am so proud of you too....! You gave ur best in the task that was given to you. I see a strong servanthood in you. I dun have to push you, u strive to do it at ur best and with an excellence spirit. KEEP IT UP!!! *hUgz* SHUAI AND AMANDA: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! You took wad was thought by me and expand it with ur own creativity and imagination!! GREAT JOB!! I know it was hard at first!! but to see wad was presented to me at the very first run and wad was presented to the congregation on Christmas... I WAS TRULY AMAZED!!! Keep and take wad I taught and go on to teach someone else... just like how I have taught you wad was taught to me! KEEP IT UP!!! I know who to approached when I need drama-ers next time!!! =) MY SIAO ZAR BORS: I AM SO PROUD OF YOUZ!!! You went crazy and honestly I didnt have to worry that you wont carry off that SIAO ZAR BOR-NESS to the congregation!! Thats how good you are and how much I trusted you!! WELL DONE GIRLS!! KEEP IT UP!! AND I LOVE YOU!!!! MY SOLO-IST: You guys did your part awesomely!!! I couldnt say more other than I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I know you guys enjoyed urselves!! =) TO EVERYONE ELSE: May it be whether you are part of the whole thing, or little things like lightings, sound, just singing, just dancing, behind the scenes PROMO. You did A part and without you, it wouldnt be the same!! as small as some stuff might be, u sacrifised the enjoyment you could have to watch the whole performance and lend a helping hand!! BIG DADDY SAW ALL THAT!! and THANK YOU!! yesh.. I AM PROUD OF YOU!! All in all.. I am proud of EVERYONE!! I truly believed that everyone enjoyed themselves throughout the whole performance. BIG DADDY saw ALL your hardwork and your rewards are in heaven!! I bet He's SUPER PROUD OF all of you too!!! =) BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE!!! to that special one... Thank you for supporting me throughout this whole thing, lending a helping hand as and when I needed it... when I tot I sucked at what I was doing... u didnt think so and u pulled me up to stand again. You gave me those smack in my face sugesstions and opinions, not to put me down but to make me see what I have to see, so that I become a better leader. All these things are new to me, but never did you once think that I'm not up to it. You held my hand though all of it and I and glad I held on to it. you stood by me and all I wanna say is a BIG THANK YOU. I really appreciated it heapz and I LOVE YOU! When Ps Susan asked me how and where did I get all the ideas from.. she literally asked me if I got them from any scripts or was it all original!! Well... I couldnt find any other answers other than "GOD". It was a God given idea, God given resources and God given helpers. It was all God and ALL GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!! I shall take none.... Now.... who's up for our next "thing"?? HAHAHAHa... lemme have a break k?? hhahaha [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 11:54 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
|