


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
FINALLY!!! My classes are over!! It is TERM BREAK!!! YEAP!! I have officially completed TWO modules from my bible sch studies
TADA #1 - Performing Arts! U can log on to www.creativeartstca.blogspot.com to check out wad me and my friends did for our finals and some of the interesting stuff I do in class!! I love my teacher!! She is just AWESOME! oh Yea! =) TADA #2 - Introduction to Creative Arts Ministry! Well... this class is the most thought provoking class I have ever went!! and it's a Certificate level module!! BUT nonetheless I HAVE to say that i REALLY REALLY learnt alot from Ps. Beatrice Kang. Oh oh yah, did I tell u she's also the vice president of the company that I work for?? yeap! I have to say that I know her better through this class! and she is GOOD!! a woman of God ALWAYS triving for EXCELLENCE. Class starts at 7pm... she starts asking where is those who hasnt turn up for class at 7:02pm!!! She's very particular abt punctuallity!! okie, she is those kind ah... who expect you to be where u are 5 mins before it actually started. THAT IS ON TIME. We have a lot to learn from this woman!! SO YEAP!! I know I just mentioned til like i cant wait for the classes to be done.... I cant wait for the next term to start as well!!! HEHEHE next term I'm going to take "Worship Leading" and "Theatre Arts" !!! EXCITING!!! hehehe Well.... I can say with conviction that I have conquered what I never ever tot I could!! OF cOZ.. ALL with the power and strenght of my BIG DADDY!! without him... I would hav probably be six feet under already. By the grace of God man!!! ALL GLORY TO HIM!!! YAYNESS!!! [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 8:03 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
|