


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
I'm feeling so happy!! I DUNNO WHY!!
I suppose that's really good! coz I feel good!! =) Well, last friday's worship was... GOOD!! to me la.. I mean... taking out the technical part of it... well... worship is about the spiritual side of things aint it? I know I have to work on my pitching and vocals. But I truely did enjoyed myself worshipping God that nite.... I really did... I'm so proud of Eleanor, Shuai and BoChun, it was their first time serving in worship ministry and they did great!! KEEP IT UP!! I really thank God for the privillege to stand there and lead worship.... I really do =) Lord... I know You came and took over... there I stand.. only as an instrument.... NEXT!! I really thank God for my job YA KNOW?!?! I TRUELY love those kids!! they are way adorable!! they make me laugh and make me smile, they brighten up my day even as it pours outside, they melt my heart.... Well.. aside from some that just wouldnt budge when I try to enter into their world time and again... I did what I could.. so I have decided to put more of my energy to those who are truely teachable and moldable This girl couldnt come to the care center coz she has to attend religious class in the afternoon. However, as I was just standing outside waiting for the kids to stroll in after sch, I saw her from a distant. She saw me too, and naturally waved at me. So I waved back and guess wad... she blew a kiss over to me as she walks off with her mummy. My heart instantly melted. She's one of the Primary one kids who just joined us two weeks ago... and she's so cute.. I can see that her mummy loves her alot (though she was adopted). showering her with kisses and affection, teaching her how to be a good girl, taking time and effort molding her into a lovely young girl. and it's only becoz of that, she is able to show her affection to the people around her.. thus, her flying kiss to me =) I was in the bathroom watching over the girls as they took their showers and one said to me (I have rephrase the words coz some of their english is not that developed) A: AUntie Amy!! errrr.... if u got time later... can u play UNO with us?? coz... coz... there are only the two of us... My heart melted... have I been too busy that I missed out alot of times when I can directly interact with them during their play time? I said yes without any thoughts I began to think about the Primary one kids that came over the last week. the stuff that we have been teaching them... slowly, they are able to do the things by themselves and slowing becoming more independant... my job aint those kind where u were given a period of time (like 2 weeks or a month tt kinda of thing) to work on it then submit it to ur boss and then u move on to the next project. Nor is something that u do as a routine everyday. It is like sowing a seed and slowly watering it everyday hoping and prayerfully see it grow into a wonderful plant that will bear more fruits. It's something that I sow into for the long haul... I dun even know if I will be there to see the fruits of my labour but I put each and everyone of them into my God's hands (although they are not born again) praying that they will feel wanted and loved by me, that if one day they were to meet with any difficuties, they will remember tt Auntie Amy will be someone of reachable contact to help them anytime within my capabilities. Lord... please continue to give me the love and patience each day... just like how U have loved me and be patient with me... [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 11:16 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
|