


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
~A good book and a good cuppa~ I wish
went to watch a chinese show tonite - Yeap, that's Protege. Good show, but bad ending. was kinda worried at the beginning of the show.... whether it has english subtitles anot... I dun think my mandarin is that bad... but just coz in that theatre that is showing a CHINESE show, sat my bf beside me. and.... my bf's an Indian =) surprisingly, he was the one who said he wanted to watch this show. this however, is the SECOND time we caught a CHINESE show together. strangely, the feeling aint the same when both of us catch any english show. the fact that it is a chinese show, it makes him kinda cute that he's even in the theatre. well... thats so cute ;) talking about my wish... I wish I can sit down somewhere with a good cuppa in a cushy COUCH with my book in hand all afternoon. or.. change that cushy couch to a cushy sun tanning bed... hmmm that reminds me of a house I visited in Orange COunty. resort style backyard with a pool, BBQ pits, sun tanning beds, sofas to sit under the coverage... think... resort.... by the pool side on a cushy sun tannin bed, with a ice cold drink in hand, my book and not forgetting a clear blue sky and my sunnies. if onli I can jump into my dream right now. Oh well.... this sat is going to be a long day, and I too lazy on a sunday afternoon. besides, I'm a jinx to watever I wish to do... (think watching a liverpool match and sun tannin). I have to learn how to adapt... freak... I had the most enjoyable time during this CNY just a couple of days ago... make it... tuesday =) I really dowanna talk about this year's CNY... bored me to the ends of the earth... well.. cept for tuesday! woke up early in the morning and smiled to the beautiful sky that greeted me. called him, gotten ready and waited for his phonecall. well.. east coast aint that bad either! although yes I do wanna just laze on the beach and soak myself up in the sun at sentosa (coz I knew wad the crowd will be like at east coast - think half wad wad u see at little indian on a sunday). changed my mind at the last min coz he wanna go for a jog (he cant really jog in sentosa). well.. I could use the blades and hav a good workout! turned out, I absolutely didnt get the tan that I had intended to. but I truely enjoyed myself to bits blading beside him while he jogs. not trying to be cheesy but... it really doesnt matter what I do as long as he gets to jog and I get to be beside him =) [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 1:32 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|