*_l0v3z.list]
*_sUn TanNiN, dR|vInG, b|@sTiNg mY mUs|c, dAnC|nG, sInGiNg, sHoPp|nG]]
*_h@t3z.list]
still tinking
*_wish.list] *_sAsHi tO cOmE vIsIt aGaIN]]
*_tO gRaDuAte wItH mY dEgReE]]
*_oNe moRe pAir oF vAn sHoeZ]]
*_pAiR oF iNdIaNisH sAndAlZ frm SPORTZGIRL!!]]
*_a nEw pAiR oF sUnNiEz]]
*_a CrE@tIvE aRtZ mInIsTrY!!]]
*_mOr3 eNeRgY t0 kEEp uP wItH tHoS3 kIdZ]]
*_m0r3 dAnC3 t3ChNiCz!!]]
*_a n3wLY dEsIgNeD r00m]]
*_b3 a b3tt3R fReN]]
*_]]
*_aBoUt.sIlLy_bOy]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
*_6tH jUn3 1983]]
*_ChRi$ti@NiTy]]
*_sashij83@yahoo.com]]
*_c@r Fr3Ak!!!]]
*_LiVeRpoOl]]
*_NZ All BlAcKs!!]]
*_nOw pRoteCtinG tHe nAtIon!]]
*_lOvEs sPortS & a Gd wOrKoUt!]]
*_ChiLliNg aT thE bEaCh]]
*_sTaR gAzInG]]
I spent close to an hour teaching him "H-E-L-I-C-O-P-T-E-R" and "F-I-R-E - E-N-G-I-N-E". Breaking them up to "H-E" "L-I" "C-O-P" "T-E-R" and "F-I" "R-E" "E-N" "G-I-N-E". Just when I tot he knows them already....
Me: OK! Aunty Amy's going to test you now! no looking at the list! Him: OK! (confidently he took his pencil and ready to write his first word Me: Fire-engine
. . . . . . . . . . . . after 1 min . . . . . . . . . . . . I look over to look at his paper . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H E L I E - E N G I N E