


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
lets forget about the usual ---> Chinese New Year
Due to the fact that I'm working in a social section, names cant be disclosed. K** is a boy who has all his mind on playing all the time. He was supposed to learn his first spelling test (ever since school started). A volunteer took the last month to teach him just the alphabets, and thank God now he knows all except that he still has problems recognising 'G' and 'J'. =) cute... the last two days at work, I took the opportunity of having the luxury of many volunteers to sit him down one to one to teach him his spelling. And of coz... who can forget, to bring a whole big tub of sweets with me =) I was teaching him "GREEN" and "ORANGE" at the same time, as he "already" know 3 other words. so after some testing, I asked him (pointing at "GREEN") to look at the word and spell it for me. excitingly, and confidently he said " G-R-E-E-N, ORANGE! " I fainted laughin B** is a boy from a single parent family under the custody of his daddy. He has never went to kindergarden and speaks chinese at home. The other day, he came and ask me for permission to play with W**. so he came to my office and ask, " Aunty Amy!! Can I pray for W**" I fainted laughing Then it was nap time! he came into the office to sleep becoz he cant slp in an air-con room, so he nicely lay his sleeping bag and a coin drop out, knowing that it was the coin he lost yesterday, he picked it up and said to me (I was just beside him), "See Aunty Amy! I yesterday drop this ONE-TY cent" I thought... okie... I know there's twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninty... but WADS ONE-TY?!?! and yes.... I fainted laughing [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 12:54 pm
Comments:
Post a Comment
|