


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
I washed my car tonite.....
*looks at Big Daddy....* I washed my car tonite.... *looks at Big Daddy again...* You know I will wash my car tonite even before I even tot of washing my car... I have a wonderful mum who washes my car for me, becoz she prefers the car to be sparkling clean when it is driven.... I have no preference, that's hers. I didnt ask, she did it on her own will. But still, I wanna say Thank You to her. The last time I washed my car, I was probably feeling the same way I did tonite. Cash washing is a good form of therapy. For the past few days, I've been fighting back tears... I had probably only broke down when I'm with Big Daddy. Sharing with Him how I am feeling, (come to think of it, its silly coz He probably ALREADY know wads on my mind and wads bothering me). "You are really the only one I have to depend on, Lord" It's only when I feel so weak, I realised how much I need to depend on Him. "You are going to multiply wad I have... You are going to bless this lil girl of Yours abundantly" I'm walking a path where I have to constantly remind myself why I'm doing what I am doing. At this very moment, I'm feeling the least motivated. This feeling sucks.... I need to see things God's way and never mine. I need to see the bigger picture. I need to have clarity in wad I do. I need to be a pursuer of God. I need to a person after God's heart. I need strength to walk through this. I need God to be ahead of me. I need Big Daddy, period.... *poutz at Big Daddy*and tugs His sleeve (if He has one)* Can You please walk with me? Pursuer of Big Daddy: My 5 loaves and 2 fish, and Your 12 baskets full [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 2:59 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|