


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
WAtching Liverpool vs Chelsea.... Half watching... doing my long overdue work. Its really hard to find that star within each child... I can write so much about their weaknesses... but when it comes to fill in the strengths column... I'm stuck for a long time... that's so human.... weaknesses are like so magnified, while u need a magnifying glass just to find one strength... yeap... the idea is to see that star within each child. Part of my training I guess.
LIVERPOOL and CHELSEA : 1-0 half time =) STEVEN GERRARD!! I was really happy when I was given the task of working on a proposal for easter 2008 and then for children's church christmas 2007. I was thanking God for the opportunities He has opened up for me!! then the very next day, mum has to find out about it and everything seems to be crashing down. I tot to myself, how timely this could be! Maybe the devil is jealous of the opportunities that I hav been praying for has been opened to me and has caused something to happen to distract/derail me..... then Sash reminded me of what my supervisor said about seeing huge things coming my way (which is supposed to be good) then I went for my Bintan trip, and I saw the greatness of God and how God is in control of everything that He creates... What's more me... someone who calls Him, Father. I somehow felt the peace... WELL..... -Leader's retreat fell on the same day as staff summit... even if I had to go for the staff summit.. that's fine.. I'm sure God must hav something greater for me at the summit *assured* even though I was quite frustrated over the clashing dates... -I'm not quiting my job... yet... that's my marketplace. those children are the group that I reach and impact... that's my training ground... fair enough.. I just needa get my priorities right... -Cant really take leave (coz I got not much left) for mission trips and in house church camp at the end of the year... well.. I can still make it... just not fully immersed myself in them as I would wish to... well... that's fine too I guess... -Taking onli one subject this comin term though I wish I can take the two that was offered... That's fine too I guess... wouldnt wanna burn myself out... -"forced" to officially cool off in seven days... too fast...? not prepared...? why do I hav to do this? that's fine too I guess... if no discipline is forced... no action will be taken... -dragging myself to change my attitude towards my family situations because of what is happening... and because of my last name... although I'm still struggling to work on it.. I guess... yeap... that's fine too... -wanna keep my tan but kept raining on days that I'm free... but sunny on days when I am not... maybe UV rays are really that bad... that's fine... -being told to put easter 2008 on hold... ?? I'm stumped.... Lesson in the process of learning: He makes all things beautiful in His time "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it...." has been my prayer for my every morn for the past weeks... it's hard... I'm working on it... [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 1:45 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|