


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. And 3:23 says... Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men These two verses spoke to me in a new way this evening... Every night when I come back from work, or church... my heart would skip a beat just before I open the door to home... u might wonder why in the world would my heart skip a beat before I stepped in my own home?!?! u wanna slap me? go ahead... I have to control tt lil nerve of mine whenever I took my key and open that lock... to a place which I have called home for 11 years... to a home which I have been for 24 years... to a mum whom hav been around for 24 years of my life... to a sister that has been around me all her life... okie.. the sister part wasnt much of a tense moment.. i love my sister... and her laughter cheers me up =) that aside... My mind would be filled with "OMG.. I hav no idea wad to say...".... "is she going to be there sitting in front of the tv?? and then, wad am I going to say?? wad am i going to do?" that walk from the door to the shoe rank and then walking into the house and see her on the sofa, although is a short distance, but feels like 100 years.... its like running on sand.... my feet becomes so heavy and my heart would stop beating... then I have to breathe in all the courage that I can find in the air and with all the most happiness I can find after a long day and say "HI MUMMY!!" and then be greeted with... SILENCE... saying that HI is a tough shot... receiving that silence is a double shot. by the time I reached my room... it will be a "Oh God.. pls help me..." it's a cycle everyday... then in the morning... she will be in the living room watching tv and I will hv to pass by the living room to get to the door... again... it will be the my-heart-will-skip-one-beat going on... still before I leave the house.. i would try to collect everything I have in early hours of the morning (to me 9ish IS EARLY!!) and say "I'm going off" tough shot... and receiving that silence will again be a double shot.... Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. And 3:23 says... Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men LORD... I am doing this for u.... I cant do it with my own strength... Just a few of weeks ago... I felt defeated... really really defeated... I came home as usual... havent had dinner... So i got my maggie mee and came home... mum was in the living room... so I tot... yeah I can take this chance to sit in front of the living room tv and hav my maggie mee... I just wanted to check the soccer score for that day and requested that i switched the channel for awhile... checked... and changed back to watever they were watching... went to my room... got my maggie mee ready... sat in front of the tv with them... commercial time... i tot i'd swtich to the soccer channel FOR AWHILE... stayed a lil longer (i tot it was commerical mah... i had the intention to switch back one... ) then like in 5 secs... mum stood up and said something like "jie jie wans to watch soccer" and walked into my sis's room... my sis followed... and there I was... left alone in the living room... i stared at the tv not knowing how to feel and what to feel... totally lost.... i sense defeat in the air... as much as I know tt my mum thinks that she can always watch in the room while i watch soccer on cable... i felt defeated... i really did.... today i came back... Madagascar as on tv and I was like "EHH!!! is tt Madagascar?!" my sis replied me. so I greeted mum and then went to my room... dropped my bag.. took my pillow and headed out... it really wasnt Madagascar tt I wanna watch... i tot... as much as i wish that i can hurry bathe and get down to my things... I tot a 15-20 min lag isnt gonna hurt... before I couldnt even sit down.... she asked my sis if thats wad she wanna watch... got an answer and got up and head to the room... all within the seconds that I wanted to sit down and watch tv together... she disappear before my butt could touch anything... again... I stared at the tv.... totally lost... tried to laugh at the funny bits but i felt so fake.... walked defeated to my room... Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. And 3:23 says... Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men ouch.... is the hurt from that slash in my heart....? those two verses are the only ones that i am holding on too.... It is not what you do.... but who are you doing it for..... [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 1:15 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|