


|
*_aMy]]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
__* ~aLeX~ ]]
|
|
At the end of the day, the question I posted is.. "are You satisfied with my worship?" "was it pleasing to Your ears". nothing else matters... I dun really care about wad man thinks... but... wad do You think, Lord?
You gave me the ideas of the arrangement... with my capability.. I wouldnt be able to do tht and at the same time articulate to the team as I did... so... wad went wrong...? God does not see the technicality of someone. He searches the heart. If He isnt satisfied with my worship set... then I have totally missed the point. Way at the beginning, I felt a strong sense of emptiness in the team... If we are not filled up with His Spirit, then how can we minister to His people? Worship is not a musical leadership, it's a spiritual leadership. A bunch of dried uppers will lead another bunch of dry uppers to a land of dryness... *nods* pretty logical... at the end of everything, I really felt drained out... I cried at the thought of "if this is going to be my last worship leading session, I'd prolly regret for the rest of my life ...." on second thoughts, as I sat there watching Tampui teared... I did my best in trying to hold the team together as much as they fell flat... I have done wad I could within my capability... of coz, credits goes to those who put in effort in different areas. still... the team didnt hold on together... I recorded the entire worship set down during practice and took home to practice my pitching and coming in and "add-lip" <-- dunno how to spell... God knows why it didnt come out as practice.... God knows why I would have mental blocks when I lead... and God knows how nervous I would get and my mouth will start to dry up when I lead... God knows I would not know how to breathe when I lead... so at the end of the day... how much am I going to surrender to Him...? hmmm revelation... something that I am so used to do and so good and swift at it... am chatting with Tampui online like now.. and we are toking abt eyeliner and drawing eyeliner... I told her.. it takes practice.. coz.. apparently she doesnt know how to draw? and for me... it's a everyday thing that it is like nothing to me... so I told her... " the more u prac, the better u get" and TADA!! a God-given revelation!! in that short 8-word sentence, came my answer !! truely.. the more I prac, the better I will get... so the key thing is to practise worship leading everyday? hehehe [lEfT oUr pRiNtZ__*__sIlLyGiRl] at 2:50 am
Comments:
Post a Comment
|