*_l0v3z.list]
*_sUn TanNiN, dR|vInG, b|@sTiNg mY mUs|c, dAnC|nG, sInGiNg, sHoPp|nG]]
*_h@t3z.list]
still tinking
*_wish.list] *_sAsHi tO cOmE vIsIt aGaIN]]
*_tO gRaDuAte wItH mY dEgReE]]
*_oNe moRe pAir oF vAn sHoeZ]]
*_pAiR oF iNdIaNisH sAndAlZ frm SPORTZGIRL!!]]
*_a nEw pAiR oF sUnNiEz]]
*_a CrE@tIvE aRtZ mInIsTrY!!]]
*_mOr3 eNeRgY t0 kEEp uP wItH tHoS3 kIdZ]]
*_m0r3 dAnC3 t3ChNiCz!!]]
*_a n3wLY dEsIgNeD r00m]]
*_b3 a b3tt3R fReN]]
*_]]
*_aBoUt.sIlLy_bOy]
*_dAvId SaShI]]
*_6tH jUn3 1983]]
*_ChRi$ti@NiTy]]
*_sashij83@yahoo.com]]
*_c@r Fr3Ak!!!]]
*_LiVeRpoOl]]
*_NZ All BlAcKs!!]]
*_nOw pRoteCtinG tHe nAtIon!]]
*_lOvEs sPortS & a Gd wOrKoUt!]]
*_ChiLliNg aT thE bEaCh]]
*_sTaR gAzInG]]
Though it was just a short while, I had fun *beams*
Though it was only Bishan Park, I had fun *beams*
Though we saw two JWs, I had fun *beams* (ok, there isnt much link there)
Though it was just blading slowly, I had fun *beams*
Though it was just plain water, I had fun *beams*
Though it was a short chat, I had fun *beams*
We saw this grandfather cycling with his pretty granddaughter passing us twice, we waved a HI to the both of them. The little girl did not smile back, prolly thinking who these people are. =) But grandpa put on a warm smile and greeted us back. That was really sweet! I tot to myself and my heart warmed up *beams*
Had a short chat... some options came up to my mind... shared some, didnt share some
1) spend the next season in australia while he continues to study here
2) suggested Master's Commission for him in australia, or USA and I will stay on here to work
3) asked to stop all leadership roles and move to another church for this season
4) take up the challenge to face it together in the same church, in the same country